Domaine Benoît Badoz| Poligny
Traditional wines made with a modern quality approach
- Côtes du Jura Blanc Chardonnay
- Côtes du Jura Blanc Cuvée Arrogance
- Côtes du Jura Blanc Savagnin Type
- Côtes du Jura Blanc La Cuvée Edouard
- Côtes du Jura Vin Jaune
- Crémant de Jura Blanc de Blancs Brut
- Crémant de Jura Rosé Brut
- Arbois Pupillon Rouge Pinot Noir
- Côtes du Jura Rouge Trousseau
The Badoz family have been vignerons in Poligny, in the heard of Jura since 1659, transferring traditional winemaking techniques and local know-how from father to son for more than 10 generations. In 1970 Bernard Badoz set about a varietal re-planting programme to match varietals with the different soils found in the ‘Roussots’ vineyards of the family domaine. This rigorous work enabled him to develop high end wines combining an expression of grape varietal with that of terroir. In 2003 his son Benoit took over and brought about further changes and new wines which further improved the overall quality.
Find out more about Vindependents
We would love to hear from you, whether you are interested in joining us as a member or a supplier, or are just curious to know more.