Domaine Bott-Geyl| Beblenheim
Dry and sweet wines from a great wine region
- Points Cardinaux Métiss ORGANIC
- Riesling Les Eléments ORGANIC
- Pinot Gris Les Eléments ORGANIC
- Riesling Cru d'Alsace Grafenreben ORGANIC
- Gewurztraminer Les Eléments ORGANIC
- Riesling Grand Cru Schoenenbourg ORGANIC
- Pinot Gris Grand Cru Furstentum ORGANIC
- Gewurztraminer Grand Cru Sonnenglanz ORGANIC
Jean-Christophe Bott is heir to the family tradition dating back to 1795, when his ancestor, Jean-Martin Geyl tended his vines and made his wine. Jean-Christophe Bott has been responsible for Domaine Bott-Geyl since 1993 and he converted the vineyards to be organic in 2000 and then biodynamic in 2002.
In the vineyards he concentrates on low yields and in the cellars he oversees the vinification in the most natural and minimalist manner. The whole art is to bring together tradition and modernity, to perpetuate the vignoble for posterity and to protect its ecology
Find out more about Vindependents
We would love to hear from you, whether you are interested in joining us as a member or a supplier, or are just curious to know more.