Domaine Bott-Geyl| Beblenheim
Dry and sweet wines from a great wine region
- Riesling Les Eléments · View stockists (3)
- Points Cardinaux Métiss · View stockists (2)
- Pinot Gris Les Eléments · View stockists (4)
- Riesling Cru d'Alsace Grafenreben · View stockists (1)
- Gewurztraminer Les Eléments · View stockists (3)
- Riesling Grand Cru Schoenenbourg · View stockists (2)
- Pinot Gris Grand Cru Furstentum
- Gewurztraminer Grand Cru Sonnenglanz · View stockists (2)
Jean-Christophe Bott is heir to the family tradition dating back to 1795, when his ancestor, Jean-Martin Geyl tended his vines and made his wine. Jean-Christophe Bott has been responsible for Domaine Bott-Geyl since 1993 and he converted the vineyards to be organic in 2000 and then biodynamic in 2002.
In the vineyards he concentrates on low yields and in the cellars he oversees the vinification in the most natural and minimalist manner. The whole art is to bring together tradition and modernity, to perpetuate the vignoble for posterity and to protect its ecology
Find out more about Vindependents
We would love to hear from you, whether you are interested in joining us as a member or a supplier, or are just curious to know more.